making patterns

Lately I've been making up lots of patterns. I'm had them printed on recycled card stock and cut them into cards as a way to make my address files more nice and more me. (Along with these, my files are still also filled with dozens of other pretty cards, hand-cut from recycled and repurposed papers.)

Here is my first set of card patterns - my goal is to be able to have a new collection every other season or so. I also really hope to start to begin to work with some of my favourite artists and creators to produce sets of their own designed cards - I am just working on the logistics of this, whirring around in my head and on scraps of paper!

spring/summer 2009 cards by you.

Over the years, through making my goods I have met so many amazing and wonderful people - I feel so amazingly lucky to somehow be surrounded by lovely souls. I have no idea if any of my past customers read this blog. I really hope so, because I really want to send some thank-you treats to at least some of you!

So, if you are one of my past customers and have one of my address files, please leave a comment. In a week or so I hope to be able to select some names that I can send a package of my newly designed cards to. I have three sets ready to go, but I can always make more!

+30 by you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment