Quiet nights of quiet stars...

Quiet chords from my guitar

Floating on the silence that surrounds us

Quiet thoughts and quiet dreams quiet walks by quiet streams

And a window that looks out on the mountains and the sea, oh how lovely

[Corcovado by Antonio Carlos Jobim]

Hello hello! Thought of sharing with you the song I am humming since morning today... and also thought of sharing with you David Howell Design's house in Mexico, that I chanced upon in Interior Design e-zine :)

Please love the brick work in the images below, as much as I do!

I had a great time in Munich...all work and no play though [apart from wining and dining in quaint cafes in the evenings]. Am in London right now, and will be back in India by end of this week. Do keep watching for more regular posts then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment