crayon love


I am pleased to note that Adelaide is a crayon maniac!

I keep some crayons stashed away up high in the pantry, and Addie has discovered this. She will groan and moan and yowl away, pointing up high at the pantry door. At first this behaviour would annoy me a little as I couldn't figure out what her problem was, but when I finally realised what she had spotted my annoyance turned to a little kind of happiness.

I often wonder what, if any, influence that having two artist parents will have on our daughter.... for both charlie's and my own parents are not artistic at all, and I don't believe that I have any friends who's parents are both creative types. I wonder, will this influence her a little, absolutely, or even at all?

Honestly, however, this is not important to me that Adelaide be an artist at all. My hope for my daughter is that she have a balanced life in which she does not hurt herself or others... and that she will find a one beautiful something that she absolutely loves to do and that she can make her place in this world doing. I have no idea what that something could be, but oh, how I wonder!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment