{happy monday + comfort foods}

A new week, and a whole new season! We welcomed the official start of fall this Saturday and in Vancouver, the weather has changed like clockwork. It's much cooler but I'm still super thankful that this rainy city is staying dry a little longer. I kick started the season with some yummy autumn food this weekend ... cinnamon donuts, SO good!


The ones above I bought rather than baked, but I am dying to try this recipe I found on Pinterest for oven-baked petite pumpkin spice donuts. On my to-try list for fall for sure! I also can't wait for dishes like home-made vegetable soup, chili, and my hubbies' fantastic macaroni & cheese!

On another note, a heads up that I will be adding more pieces of my artwork to my shop very soon! Starting with a print of my painting that hangs in my kitchen ... I get so many emails about it so I'm happy to announce I'm in the final steps of having it available for professional printing.


I'm keeping it sweet & short today as I'm up to my eyeballs in work, plus this week is the IDSWest show which will be keeping me busy as well, more to come on that soon.

Hope your week is off to a great start!



0 comments:

Post a Comment