an edition of books

The last couple of weeks I have been delving into my paper stash and counting, cutting, and sorting dozens of stacks for another edition of my pocket and journey books. They are now currently being bound, pressed, and dried and will be ready to mail out later on this week.
These little books are made with so much love. Each is filled with sixty-five different papers foraged papers from all over the world. Tucked in between them are many different envelopes and pockets, for little treasures to be saved forever in.

If you would like one to call your own, they are up for sale in my shop here and here. They usually don't last long, but I should be making another edition up, later this fall as well.

WOW! Thank you to everyone who placed an order for these books. I am a little bit overwhelmed! I have now listed them all as out-of-stock, but I may have some more to add once I've waded through the orders. If you'd like to be notified when I have more available, please send my an email. Thank-you!

If you would like to order a book in another colour then I have listed in my shop, please just let me know. I may be able to make you up a book in another colour. Here now is a chart of my collection of bookcloth:

Which colour would you choose? In the past the robins egg and clover green have been the most popular, but so far this time by far the cherry and cream soda have been the favourites - these sorts of things are always interesting to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment