back in stock!

I've (finally) made it through my lengthy waitlist, and am very happy to have my maple address files available (while supplies last) in my shop once again! Each of these files has been handcrafted with much love and care from sustainable and responsibly harvested wood and materials, and comes filled with 24 alphabet dividers and 200 beautiful cards in assorted colours and designs. Each card is cut from repurposed + recycled paper, or is a print of a pattern of my own design.

I am still working my way through my black walnut wait list, just holding for more stock from my craftsmen. Once I have contacted everyone on my walnut wait list I will also add them to my online shop. - most likely this fall.

If you were on my waitlist for a maple address file, and somehow I missed you, please send me a note!

now in my little shop by you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment