making drawings

proud by you.
Recently Adelaide has become more and more fascinated in making drawings. The other night while Addie slept I was working away, and I began to notice her marks all over: on the walls, the cabinets and tables, on the floor! These marks can be easily removed with a little cleaning, but I realised that Adelaide needs a work space, too. And so in the quiet and dark I dragged her little table and chair up from downstairs and set up a little desk space of her own, ready with some of her crayons, pencils, papers and notebooks.

adelaide's desk by you.

The next morning when we woke, I showed her Addie's new little work table, and her mouth just fell open in awe! She was so happy, and immediately went to work making her drawings. And when she draws, I am able to get work so much done! She is so proud to make them, and when they are done she always insists that together we hang them up on the wall.

And my walls, they are filled!

perks of parenthood by you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment