black walnuts

My black walnut address files were recently delivered to me, and so the past couple of weeks I've been busy making, packaging, and sending them out to the wonderful people on my waitlist. Right now - without having to give up my time with Adelaide, but not without a lot of hard work - I have found that I am able to put together about thirty each month. I hope to make my way through my entire waitlist sometime this Autumn, and then offer them regularly for sale in my online shop. And also then gradually begin to produce some new goods that I've had bopping around in my brain for the longest time. I am a little embarrassed that I haven't been able to release new items in such a long while... but perhaps time and finances will allow for me to do so again in the near future.

for someone (out there) by you.

But, every single day I am so incredibly grateful that I am able to have both of my biggest loves in my life: being a mama, and to be able to create my work as an Artist, too. Even though I have given up opportunities and am holding myself back in many ways work-wise, I have gained so much.

For after many years of sadness, anger, and darkness, my life has become light and bright and it seems to me that have everything to thank to my little daughter for this. I feel that we are both each other's teacher. I am to show her the world, and she is to bring me patience and trust, acceptance, understanding, and love. And I wouldn't give up this time of my life for anything.

ready to go by you.

But, back to the address files! I have two extra of them here that I'd like to give away, one in black walnut and one in maple wood. They do have the tiniest of flaws... the black walnut has a bit of a mis-cut on the bottom of the file, and the maple has a tiny dark knot in the wood on it's top left side. Small imperfections that you probably wouldn't even notice, but I still would not wish to sell them.

Would you like either one of these address files? If so, please leave a comment and I will select two winners in a week or so. I will send my giveaways anywhere in the world, so please do not worry if you live very far away!

This giveaway is now over. Thankyou to everyone who entered!

And, thank you all for reading, and your marvelous support... It means the world to me!

walnuts + maples by you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment