so many pockets

Lately I've been foraging, trimming and sorting thousands of pages to make up another edition of my little pocket and bigger journey books. These little books are made with so much love. Each is filled with sixty-five different papers foraged papers from all over the world. Tucked in between them are many different envelopes and pockets, for little treasures to be saved forever in. If you would like one to call your own, they are up for sale in my shop now. They usually don't last long, but I should be making another edition up in the summer or fall as well.

All books are now sold out, but please send me a note if you'd like to order one when I make another edition.

Which colour would you choose? In the past the robins egg and clover green have been the most popular, but so far this time by far the cherry and cream soda have been the favourites - these sorts of things are always interesting to me! 

lovely colours by you.

And speaking of being made with so much love, Adelaide got her hands on a little clementine pocket book and added some of her drawings to the inside front cover. To me, it is the most beautiful book of them all, but obviously it is not for sale! I would like to send it out to someone special, so if you would like it, please leave a comment and I will randomly select a winner in a week or so.

And the winner, chosen by number randomizer is: 

no. 203: hoburger

hoburger said: I think my favorite is the cream soda. it is so bright and cheerful! I would love a giveaway pocketbook thanks adelaide! :)

Thank you to everyone who replied for this giveaway. I will be having more giveaways in the near future, so keep in touch!

made (with love) by Addie and I. by you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment