With Love, From Central Asia



Ah! It's Sunday today. And unlike other Sundays, I am up and about and oh-my-god, also doing a post! But I had to people, I had to. For my favorite one stop shop to sigh over, the place where I point at exquisite things and say look! has a sale! Exotic art, rugs, jewelry, furniture, cushions & pillows from Nisha Misra's lovely treasure trunk - Arastan, are on sale, and not only are they available at Arastan's retail shop in Bangalore, India, they are also available via their online shop! And the good news doesn't end here. Arastan ships world wide! 

Take a look at my favorite picks from the sale. Though do hurry - some of these beautiful products are exclusive and available only one a piece. Click here to quickly grab what catches your fancy.







The sale is on from Sept 8th till 22nd

Find:
Arastan online
Arastan on facebook
And
Arastan's retail outlet

 Happy Shopping! 
What a beautiful way to start a Sunday :)


[Images: Arastan. Creative storyboarding: An Indian Summer]


0 comments:

Post a Comment