Phew!

Hello there!

Nothing dramatic to phew about
But you know how it is sometimes?
You just need to exhale
Take a deep breath in, and exhale

P h e w!
That
Just felt like doing that


Also,  you know what?
I miss you guys
All this work on tech stuff is making me grumpy
(as if having a grumpuss boy cat wasn't enough for the household)
I need some Pretty
Just some plain simple *insert appropriate adjective* Pretty
You get it.  Right?


And when I talk about YOU
Sigh
You make me go weak in the knees sometimes
 You, with your comments, your emails, your messages on facebook
And
You sent me songs and playlists!
And
You said to me, 'There there, it be ok'
Sigh
Did I tell you how much I love you?
I really do.


This above
Is where I would like to be
Prop myself on that cute tiger cub pillow
Curl up
And read that book
Or maybe one of the books from the haul I got yesterday
A disadvantage of doing tech stuff
You get mad at freakin css bored,
And then you shop


But my dear folks
Things are moving along
Taking longerrr than anticipated
But moving along
I don't have a live date yet for the new site
But 
We shall continue living
And live *insert appropriate adjective* pretty at that, my lovelies!


So tell me
Isn't this post pretty?
Well worth your time?
Maybe you need to exhale too?
Here,
*e x h a l e*
Exhale right here :)

Phew!

See ya tomorrow
Yes, the new site can go fish
(No, don't go fish. Really Site, you don't have a sense of humour, At All!)
There's a fun giveaway out there
And on Friday,
There's another lovely giveaway coming up

So, I'll see you tomorrow, ie Thursday
And then again on Friday
Ok?
Do come back!

I better publish this post
Before I ramble any more
Who knows what else I may say?
And then we'll have three grumpus entities at hand
My cat, my site and me

Alright bye
Seriously
See you tomorrow! :)


[Such pretteh images from here]


0 comments:

Post a Comment