It's 10.10pm in Australia right now



No particular reason for me to share the time, except that today's haul of room eye candy is from Australia! And when you are at a loss of words, you talk about the weather, or check the time. I mean, before smart phones were invented. Now, you just look at your smart phone and check facebook or twitter.  See, how smartly I plugged in An Indian Summer's facebook and twitter links? ;-)

Well, here are some lovely rooms from Insider, the home magazine of the homeware sales site - The Home






And, in the same magazine, I chanced upon the work of interior design Bonnie Masefrau. My favorites...




 

And, it is 10.30pm in Australia now.
I thought you might like to know
Good night to all who are in Australia and that side of the world
Good morning to others
And a happy late afternoon/evening to the rest
We cover all time zones
My blog and I
We do :)


[All images: Insider. Creative storyboarding: An Indian Summer]

0 comments:

Post a Comment