making march (a pattern for you)

Here for you now is a pattern for this funny month of March. I very much hope that it may inspire you to make some nice things with it. (And if you do, you will share them with me, too!)

This month I am inspired by the crocuses and narcissus which sprouted up in our garden and all along down the road. And a long-lost spring snowfall which blanketed them all.

If you would like to, you may download a full page of this pattern here:

march_pattern.pdf

Using your desktop printer, you can print the pattern out, and make lots of nice things and spread a little springtime... perhaps many little seed packets to give away. A Pinwheel or two for your favourite kid. A flutter of pretty paper butterflies... or a flock of paper birds! Give a gift in a homemade paper vase favor bag. Perhaps you will invite a few friends over for a lovely brunch with pretty place-holders. Make up a bouquet of pretty paper flowers, in a paper-banded vase. Or filled with paper-berried branches! Or perhaps even a posy of paper flowers for your favourite boy (or girl).

Or collect all of the patterns up, one from each month and save them for the perfect project - I will try to download another pattern every month.

I sincerely hope you like my patterns very much, and that you can find many projects for them. Please do let me know!

And Thank-You to everyone who has shared their photographs of their pattern-creations with me. They are fantastic to receive in my in-box and I love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment