just for you, and february too

Here for you now is a pattern for this month of February. I very much hope that it may inspire you to make some nice things with it. (And if you do, you will share them with me, too!)

Because I needed to make this pattern quickly, I drew only three shapes straight away - a heart, raindrop, and dot - to work with. I also wanted to use these particular colours together: warm pink, tomato red, and a soft turquoise blue. This is the month when my daughter was born, and these colours together seem to suit her character... I often use them all together when I make things just for her.

If you would like to, you may download a full page of this pattern here:

february_pattern_2010.pdf

Using your desktop printer, you can print the pattern out, and make lots of nice things... perhaps some pretty little valentines. Or you can make and give away some lovely little matchboxes. Or cut and fold your own envelopes. Maybe make some flags for your homemade cupcakes. Or you can fold a bookmark for your sweetie. Or (like I will do) wrap a small gift for a sweet little girl you happen to know. Or you can keep it digital and use it for a desktop pattern on your computer, or even for a background for your blog.

Or collect all of the patterns up, one from each month and save them for the perfect project - I will try to download another pattern every month.

I sincerely hope you like my patterns very much, and that you can find many projects for them. Please do let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment