a pattern for december

Here for you now is my pattern I've made for December, I was inspired by the grey afternoons just outside my window, the few brown and crimson leaves still clinging to the bare trees, and the hope in my heart for snow to come.

If you wish, you can download a larger size of it here:

pattern_december_2009.pdf

You can print it out, and make lots of nice things. Perhaps many pretty little paper stars for your tree, or to make some paper house lanterns to sit along your window sill. Or to print, fold, and create a pretty paper wreath with which to welcome good friends to your home. Or perhaps print them onto sticker paper or card stock and make labels and tags for your christmas gifts.

Or, collect them up, one from each month and save them for the perfect project - I try to download another pattern every month.

And, thank you once again for visiting me here in this place!

xo sharilyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment