for a dark day


The days have been so incredibly dark and grey lately, and because of this much of the time I find it difficult to take photographs. But today I was putting together all of the many pages of many books, and I found myself cheered up by these little papers. I cut them from old exercise book covers to be placed inside of old little glassine envelopes which will line the pages of my notebooks.

While preparing them I had this nice thought visit me: That perhaps someday, somehow, these bright little bits will find their way to someone else out there who is experiencing a dark day, just like I have been. And give them a little bit of cheer, too.

I do hope so.

Will you help me? I will be binding up book covers over the next few days, and I am hoping for some assistance in deciding which colours to choose this time around. It is always interesting to me which hues people prefer best at different seasons of the year, and how this varies or changes from year to year.

Which colour would you choose?

0 comments:

Post a Comment