back in stock!

I've (finally) made it through my lengthy waitlist, and am very happy to have my black walnut address files available (while supplies last) in my little shop once again! Each of these files has been handcrafted with much love and care from sustainable and responsibly harvested wood and materials, and comes filled with 24 alphabet dividers and 200 beautiful cards in assorted colours and designs. Each card is cut from repurposed + recycled paper, or is a print of a pattern of my own design.

I also only have only about 2 or 3 of my light wood maple address files left in stock (but I have removed them from my online store), but I will also have more available in January or approximate. If you are wanting to purchase a maple address file please send me an email to sharilyn AT lovelydesign DOT com.

These days I am also putting together another edition of Journey and Pocket books, and they should be available in the next couple of weeks. Please let me know if you wish to have one for yourself or to give as christmas gifts, and I will reserve one (or more) for you.

Thanks for visiting me, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment