winners

I am running around here like a crazy lady right now. I am trying to finish up so many things in preparation before our winter holidays. I have just closed down most of my online store - just a few items remain available, but they will all ship after christmas, most likely in the new year. I will have my journey and pocket books available then, too.

It is such a relief, getting all of these many little things done. Big Sigh.

One of the last things for me to do is find the winners for the "To make a tree quilt giveaway" Here the random generator goes again...

And the winners are: Emily, Cassandra, and Sue!

emily said...
I would love to create this tree quilt - maybe in time for our child's first winter!

Cassandra said....
Hey Sharilyn! I was just thinking of doing a project like this! I am SO SO SO excited! I hope I win! Yeah, these little trees would be so comforting down in Florida and would make me feel more at home...it reminds me SO much of Canada! Yay!!

Sue said...
I love your tree quilt. I live in the Adirondack Mountains and to me it is an every day of the year quilt since I love pine trees of all sorts. Today I am snowed in literally, it is snowing like crazy and I can't go anywhere (kinda a nice feeling). I would love to be a winner, I love your choices of fabric. Thanks!

Emily, Cassandra, and Sue, if you haven't heard from me already, please send me an email with your addresses and I will send your little green packages out to you.

I may be away from this place for a little while, so please have yourselves all a sweet and lovely, warm and cozy christmas-time. Be safe, and be sure to take care of yourself, your friends and loved ones, and perhaps even a few strangers, too.

xo sharilyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment