a little forest quilt

Several weeks ago I was contacted by the lovely ladies of Purl to see if I would be interested in collaborating with them. They had spotted my always-a-work-in-progess tree quilt, and wanted to complete a project and free tutorial based off my design. Of course it was such an honour for me to agree!
Page and Joelle have now posted their completed Lovely Little Forest Quilt project, along with a journal, pattern, and tutorial on their Purl Bee Blog. The little quilt that they have created makes me happy, and I hope that you will love as well!

Are you thinking of making a Little Forest Quilt, too? I have put together a few special packages, filled with a variety of green and brown fabric cut from my own stash. With each package you will be able to make at least 30 tree squares - more than enough to make the beautiful Purl Bee quilt. (Or you can keep on adding trees and make a larger quilt, as I plan on doing.) With each kit I have also included print-outs of the little tree square instructions, and links to the online Purl Bee project journal. (You will need to supply a few materials yourself, including white background fabric, and sewing supplies.)

This contest has now ended. A big thank-you to everyone who entered and left comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment