a little bit of company

Every so often - tucked in between the endless tasks of being a mama - I am lucky and am able to catch a few moments here and there to work on some of my own projects.

These few moments of self time are precious to me, but I have found that I seem to still enjoy them most, however, when my daughter is by my side, happily working on her own projects. Like today, for quite some time she was busy across the table from me - Chattering away to her favourite sheep and showing him how to make drawings.

scrap bin by you.

And at our feet, perhaps the coziest cat in the world, all snuggled in my scrap paper box. Not even minding my ever-so-often-additions to the box, falling all over on top of him. Our kitty Jack will try anything to find the coziest spot ever!

Sometimes, It's really just very nice to have a little bit of company while you work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment