an open book, and bedside


This afternoon while Adelaide napped, I pulled out one of my neglected sketchbooks to jot down some ideas, and discovered a stash of forgotten treasures! Here is a look at my little desk after opening up the book. I find all of these little bits of niceness but get scared to glue them down someplace. so there they be, stashed away all over. I especially like hiding these things away in an old novel or the back of a framed photograph to be discovered by someone, someday...

And here is my bedside table. I love vintage globes so much and have collected them for years, but if you ever happen looking for the best night-light, I very much recommend one as they usually give off such nice subdued light! You can usually find them at thrift shops or antique shops (although, I have noticed that they are becoming more expensive recently... trendy?) Or you can find them on ebay, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment