Featured!

Femina


I am thrilled to be a part of the special Made By You issue of Femina this month! I was asked to contribute a feature on Interiors and Homes and, there I am, with the story on how the husband and I did up our home over the years. I shared with you the pics I had taken when the photoshoot happened; take a look now at a full visual tour of my home in the feature. :)

A big thanks to Anuradha, the Chief Copy Editor at Femina and Manpreet, the excellent photographer who did the photoshoot!

You can get a copy of this issue right here, and/or get it online on Zinio.



Hindustan Times Live Mint


And, my ideas on how to design and style transitional spaces were featured in HT Live Mint, last Saturday. I had superb company - Chandan and Rajee's design advice and examples from their homes were part of the article as well.

Thanks Komal for getting the three of us together on Live Mint :)

Take a look at the article online right here!


[All pics: Me]

0 comments:

Post a Comment