One fine day in March

At An Indian Summer's home

  
On a beautiful spring day last week, there was a photoshoot at my home, for an iconic women magazine. It was a fun day and I had a great time styling the home and discussing angles and frames with the excellent photographer. When the team left, I took advantage of the late afternoon sunlight filtering in and took some pictures, just for you :)

Southern light in the entry foyer


The mellow bedroom


A corner in the living room, with marble urlis and madhubani painting


By the bedside


My boy cat finally finds the time to sit and relax after a hectic day of knocking off flower heads, pawing little knick knacks off the shelves, streaking across rooms to creatively (dis)place rugs and other such sundry activities. He ensured that I do, and redo, and then again do up a room, till the time he got bored of the room and sauntered away!


Will let you know when the magazine hits the stand next month folks! Do pick it up for more pictures from our home and a story feature on how I went about doing it up.


[All images taken by me. Kindly credit and link back to this post if you use them anywhere]
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment