the littles

the littles by lovelydesign
It is incredible to me, to witness these two and their relationship. I am constantly amazed at how much Reid adores his big sister. He gets so frustrated because he just wants to do everything she does! I am also amazed at Adelaide's capacity to be wild for her little brother... after all, he did turn her world inside out and upside down. But no, this is a reciprocated love.

I must admit, however, that I am often concerned that Addie may break her little brother in two - she is very enthusiastic in her affections!

It took many months, but things have really settled down with the three of us. It now feels like we have always been together.

As we should be.

Because of these two little ones, my heart and my world know the sweetest of loves. I will always be eternally grateful to them, for this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment