along for the ride


I am so in love with this little baby - he has stolen my heart! Reid has a lovely and sweet disposition which I find so charming, and am ever so grateful for.

Although, I have to admit, he did kick me in the butt the first little while - my goodness! I had somehow forgotten how much work little babies can be. But those first many days of big ups and downs have faded into a new life together and once again I find myself loving being a mom and these days together with my two little ones.

The funny thing about this photograph (above) of Reid, is that Adelaide was driving me crazy when I was trying to take it. She was dancing all around Reid's head all hyper and crazy-like. Totally getting on my nerves! But it was because of her and her antics that I got this wonderful shot - Reid is looking up and smiling at her. I have to try and remember this - to accept my daughter more. And to take deep breaths, and try to be more patient.


Mostly, Reid just loves being with us. Whatever projects or adventures Adelaide and I get up to, Reid is always with us, too, happiest just to be along for the ride.

Both Adelaide and I refer to Reid as "our baby", and he truly is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment