wish

The past few weeks all I have wanted to do is hang out with my kid. Adelaide seems to have reached this wonderful stage of her childhood and she is so much fun to be with. The sun has also returned and we continue on our day-long expeditions all over the city.
But even though I am having the best times of my life, every so often I feel a bit guilty for enjoying this all so much. It seems that out there in media-land there is so much about the misery of parenthood and every so often I begin to wonder if there may be something wrong with me.
But every single day I am aware of my happiness, and understand that it may be fleeting. I am thankful for this time in my life, that I love being a mama, and that my daughter is happy and healthy. And I send a silent wish out into the world, that maybe just one more mama might have what I am so blessed to have, too.
And a lovely weekend, to you all.
xox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment