special delivery

Recently, I've been very lucky to receive some very lovely treats in my mailbox from some very beautiful girls...

A package of goodness from Leslie's shop in Japan, full of beautiful fabrics! I plan on making some pillows for Addie's room with the balloon fabric, and reupholstering a chair for my workroom with the lollipop flowers fabric. And now I see that Leslie has new fabrics in stock (trouble!)
treats by mail by you.
A lovely alphabet print from Shim and Sons, which I ordered special from Sally. I love it and t will hang in Adelaide's bedroom. And I am tempted to order a set of everyday flats with the (A)delaide, (C)harles, and (S)harilyn all brightly lit up, to use as greeting cards from our little family... love them!
treats by mail by you.
A wonderful letterpressed print inspired by San Francisco, made by Lab Partners. When I saw this print I instantly fell in love with it, and it is absolutely beautiful in person, too! I will hang it in our main bath alongside our little prints by Rachel Sumpter and Julie Morstad.
treats by mail by you.
I spotted a TOGETHER collage that Dawn had made a while back, and she is such a sweetheart that she made one just for me! I plan on framing it and hanging it in our kitchen or at the entrance to our home. It makes me happy, to think of the three of us here in our little home, all cozy together for always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment