a beautiful leaves poster


Well, after much thinking about it, over the weekend I finally got down to it and updated my website, and so now my newest poster which is all about beautiful leafy Canadian trees, is now available in my online store. This poster is the "long lost cousin" to my original pinecone poster and they are happiest when near to each other.

The Globe & Mail also (one of Canada's major national newspapers) published a blurb about the posters in their weekend edition, which was very thoughtful of them! I have been suprised at the number of orders for the posters that I have received - and have run out of mailing supplies, printer ink, and now I just may run out of posters! Especially the Pinecone print - I am down to my last few of them, so if you have ever considered owning one now may just be the time to do it - as I think I will be sold out of them very soon.

Blah Blah Blah. I know! Most likely if you are reading this you are wanting to know who has won my giveaway for the address file! I've been trying to think of the best way to find a winner and I think that I will just have a random draw hopefully tonight. I really wish that I had more files to give away, I really would like to be able to send one to each and everyone of you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment