tiny happy



I have been coveting a beautiful bag and baby shoes from Tiny Happy for sometime, and when I emailed Melissa about ordering them, I was suprised and pleased to find that she wanted to do a trade. My first ever trade! (ashamedly)

So just the other day, Addie and I discovered a package on or doorstep, all the way from New Zealand! We opened it up together to find that was filled with such wonderful treasures and surprises.. including a beautiful little bear that Adelaide was instantly thrilled with - she went a little wild for her new friend - squealing, throwing him up in the air, kicking her feet all about him, and kind of... mashing him into her face!? It is love.

Addie has many toys, but I have only seen her have this rowdy reaction to 2 of them: her tiny happy bear, and her 2 woolen balls made by Ella. She very much seems to know which things have been made with the most care and love...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment