so many hearts for you

Addie's heart collection by lovelydesign

The past many months more and more I just haven't felt like blogging at all. I keep thinking that one day maybe I'll feel like sharing some of my days, the things that I love, and my projects, but for now I just feel quiet and private.

The only issue is that I often miss the wonderful people whom I've met through my creations and from keeping this blog. Even though I don't feel like sharing so much I do miss you all. It is my sincere wish that I don't lose contact.

Here are many hearts made by my Adelaide, which I send out to all of you who have kept me company throughout the years. I wish for all of you many small joys to come to you today, and each day for always.

And, perhaps I will "see" you again real soon.

XOX Sharilyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment