the rat catcher

the rat catcher by lovelydesign

The other day I was standing in our living room and I saw what looked like a thistle on the floor. I bent down to pick it up, and it was the end of a rat nose with whiskers - snipped right off. There wasn't any other sign off blood or fur, or anything else at all. Clean slate.



Then I looked over and saw this guy, all stretched out and looking rather proud of himself. Gross!



Jack is ALWAYS bringing home us home his nasty treats. One time we found a wounded WOODPECKER (a large male Norther Flicker) sleeping in our bookshelf. Another time I found a completely dried out frog under our couch. One time I actually had to call a professional rat catcher to help me get a rat out of the insides of our oven. (My partner Charles is completely terrified of these things, so I'm always on my own) The ratcatcher showed up at our place, and immediately removed his shoes to catch the rat in his bare feet. (ICK!) I ended up catching the rat, but still had to pay the guy $200!

0 comments:

Post a Comment