{a sneak peek at my kitchen reno}

I am so excited this morning that I just had to share a tiny peek with you! I am finally getting new kitchen counter tops TODAY! We have been wanting new counters ever since we moved in this home over 3 years ago, and they'll be installed this morning :) We {aka hubby} had already painted the oak cabinets white before we moved in, and now along with our counters we will be putting up a new backsplash! So I have been 'counter-less', and even more devastatingly 'sink-less' for a week now... needless to say the Christmas baking has been brought to a screeching hault!


Here's a tiny view of what the former 1986 beige formica counter and backsplash looked like, I'll have a FULL before & after post coming up when everything is done, so stay tuned! Let's just say this kitchen has come a far way from the mid-80's! {Seriously, can you imagine that some one, at one time, picked out this flower backsplash for their kitchen? Wow.}


Can't wait to share my choices and the final results with you. Hope your week has treated you well, it's almost Friday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment