a pattern for january

Here for you now is my first pattern for the new year, and the month of January. This pattern was a long time coming, but I hope that you like it and will make some nice things with it. When making it I was inspired by alpine adventures, triangles, a fading hope for snow, the bright turquoise sky outside my window, and the dark chocolate hot almond milk I've been making myself and Addie each morning.

If you wish, you may download a full page of it here:

pattern_january_2010.pdf

You can print it out, and make lots of nice things. Perhaps make up some paper boxes to store teeny tools or tiny treasures. Or wrap up some recycled tin cans to make some simple but nice storage spots. Wrap all around a tin with a lid, slice a slot in the top, and save up all of the pennies you find this year. Or wrap a damaged or unattractive book so that it will look pretty on your shelf.

Or collect all of the patterns up, one from each month and save them for the perfect project - I will try to download another pattern every month.

I sincerely hope you like my patterns very much, and that you can find many projects for them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment