stacks

A huge thank-you to everyone who ordered a journey book (or 2, or 3, or 4!). I have now made and sold 730 of my journey books since I opened my little online shop almost 8 years ago now, and so often I feel as though I have the most wonderful customers in the world. Thank you all so much for being so supportive of me and my work over the years.

journey books by you.

Here are some of them now, all stacked up and ready to be sent out to their new homes over this week. These journey books are now all sold out, although I will have a few pocket books ready for sale in a couple of weeks or so, and I will be working on another edition of both books in the coming month or so.

If you are interested please let me know as these books usually sell out before I get a chance to offer them for sale to customers not on my wait list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment