last two

My camera is broken. I was in the forest taking photos with my Addie, and suddenly it went all funny and some tiny screws (!?) fell from it. Now I find myself missing my camera very much, and hope to have it back with me soon. Funny how I find myself feeling somewhat lonesome for an object. My camera, I didn't really realise, has become a part of our days.

Here now are the last two shots I took, that I've managed to coax from my camera...


I am falling in love with this place. It is so special to me, that this forest is a few paces from our front door. These woods are becoming to me a living, breathing entity, that I now find my body craving when I am away from them. And now that Addie is walking well, we can spend more and more time in our woods just being. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment