favourites

This morning while I was sorting through some of Adelaide's birthday clothing, she got very excited about this little dress from one of our most favourite friends Mia. Adelaide carried the dress all around the house, trying to put in on over her head! It is the first time that I've ever seen her even remotely interested in what she wears. Looks like Mia and her have similar taste (yey!)





Here Addie is peeking out from behind a couple of large Ikea Ribba frames that I went and picked up last night for some posters I found and ordered. I am always on the look out for posters and prints to frame and hang up all over our house, but finding nice prints for children I've found rather difficult to come by. 

I've seen Japanese illustrator Shinzi Katoh's work before, and but when I found that he has posters available, it wasn't difficult to decide to try to locate some and order them for Addie's room. I found that Penelope's - a lovely Chicago store that actually I used to sell some of my goods to - had them available and if you email or call them they are happy to take your order and send them off to you. For $34 each , the posters are huge! (about 24 x 34")  There are several available, but I ordered the following two and I am looking forward to getting them up in Addie's room. And when she does outgrow them, I'll still be happy to have them up around the house mixed in with my other prints.


0 comments:

Post a Comment