for a first birthday



I got a chance to whip together these invitations for my little daughter Adelaide's first birthday party we will be having on Sunday. I designed them in Illustrator, printed them out on my desktop printer on some ribbed cardstock, then trimmed them and rounded the corners. It took under an hour to get them all designed, printed and ready. Since becoming a mom I've become slightly more efficient at things!



I've also been making up lots of bunting for the party which inspired the invitations. We've been hanging it up all around our home and I hope to make some more before sunday. I made the flags double-sided and stitched them all together along 1/2" double folded bias tape. My hope is that they will last throughout the years and we can hang them up for birthdays and other occasions. But to be honest I really like having them up regardless of the day!

p.s. the typefaces I used in this invitation are Cityof and Wendy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment