many little buttons

from: march 27, 2005



Today I finished up putting a splash site together for the beautiful scrap paper project. I built all these little buttons to link up everyone who is taking part in this project. I'm feeling a combination of overwhelmed accomplishment as keeping track of 100 different people's shit can be a brilliant example of a real-life mind boggle at times. there are a lot of people involved so i hope my brain won't expire before everything is all done.

Also my goal of having about the same amount of girls and boys has been going well- i havent counted but i think that the group is about equal in gender. it annoys me all the time to hear boys bitching that "there are no girls who are good" or "there are no girls on the internet" or "girls suck" or whatever just because they can't see past the end of their own noses... or er... sticks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment