{house & office tour: margaret elizabeth}


Today we are taking a little tour through Meg Galligan's home as well as her jewelry studio for her stunning jewelry company Margaret Elizabeth. I am lusting over pretty much every piece in her personally designed line, but I particularly want to get my hands on one of her cocktail rings! First let's take a look at the studio {images via The Everygirl}:









I just love that egg swing! And the whole space is very bright & airy, isn't it? Well Meg carries this lovely style throughout her San Francisco home as well ...









I just love when you can see a designer's personal style carried seamlessly throughout different parts of their life; be it home décor, their studio, fashion, and everything else they lay their hands on. Here's a great example of that: A stunning chair in Meg's home translated into a beautiful campaign ad for Margaret Elizabeth ...


ADORE the green and leopard. And I need that black onyx cocktail ring!




0 comments:

Post a Comment