BlueKrit

The team at BlueKrit had graciously shared their portfolio with me more than a few months back. I lost them in my email deluge, but thankfully found them again on facebook recently. And I remembered just how much I had liked their work the first time I had seen it. It's after a long time that I have come across an interior design studio in India that has such a distinct personality. BlueKrit team's work is elegant to the core and makes excellent use of Indian design elements in a contemporary setting. 


Founded by Neha and Mehul Sanghvi, BlueKrit is a Mumbai based design studio, contributing to the creative and contemporary fields of architecture, interior planning, styling and furniture design. Their philosophy of not adhering to a fixed formula, style or method, instead adapting ideas to suit the context and end user, ensures that each space that they design is unique. Take a look at my favorites from their portfolio...








[All Images Copyrighted to: BlueKrit]

Update: Neha and Mehul have got an excellent response via this post! They would like to share their contact details with An Indian Summer readers. So, if you are also interested in reaching out to them, please write to them at these emails IDs: e-neha(at)bluekrit.in; mehul(at)bluekrit.in


0 comments:

Post a Comment