mini gallery

The other day I was distracted on my computer, and my little daughter Adelaide kept coming up to me and asking for tape. Again and again, tape. Tape, please, Mama! (I love it when she calls me that... Mama.)

When it eventually occurred to me that perhaps I should be curious as to what she is up to, I went and saw that she had begun her own little gallery in the hall. She was very occupied, busy hanging selections of her 'work'.

Once so blank, this is a now very happy wall. I have left her free to add or take away, taping up what her latest creations, or perhaps a little something catches her whimsy. Nothing fancy, often just a simple scribble upon a scrap of paper.

I am blessed to have a happy, happy child. She is always able to find such joy in so little. This little girl has brought such wonder and life and light and happiness into my life, and every day I am so grateful to her, for giving this to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment